- Minimum age for admission in class L.K.G. is 3 years (+) and for U.K.G. is 4 years and above. Students will be admitted on basis of interview.
- At the time of interview for admission, the child must be accompanied by the parents.
- The minimum age for admission in class I is 6 years as on 1st April of the year of admission.
- The students will be admitted from class I onwards on the basis of combined written test which covers basic knowledge of Mathematics, Science and English of respective level of class passed before.
- Pupils will not be admitted in the school without submitting an authentic birth certificate or transfer certificate and a recent passport size photograph.
- Students, whose names once struck off from the rolls will be re-admitted after paying prescribed re-admission fees.
- If the students fail to meet the required criteria for Admission in the Entrance Exam they have to choose an alternate stream.
- The seat gets automatically cancelled if admission is not taken within 7 days of the result declaration.
Admissions Requisite :
A student must produce an evidence of the date of birth (a birth certificate for the LKG & UKG section and a T.C. of the previous school from class I upwards) by the second week of April, failing which the admission will stand cancelled. The original and photocopy of the previous school’s mark sheet by the second week of April, failing which the admission will stand cancelled. The school leaving certificate of a student joining school from class VI upwards must be countersigned by the educational authorities of the district in which the previous school is situated. Only those students who get 60% or above in CBSE Board exam of Class X will be considered for admission to class XI. The percentage requirements are different for Science, Commerce and Humanities stream. Please note that a student will be admitted only to the class mentioned on the transfer certificate and to no higher class nor will a student be promoted before the end of a school calendar year. The TC and mark sheet have to be of the same school.
Fee Rules :
School fees should be paid before the due date mentioned on the fee card. To avoid rush and to save time, fees can be paid for all months together. Fee once paid will not be refunded.